Saturday, May 31, 2014

TRAVELS AND TREASURES 6

"Long time" has past by, or so it seems,
 since my previous post …
been traveling inwards and enjoying my journeys,
learning more about myself.
"Times" are traveling faster and faster and
our thoughts and belief systems and definitions are
manifesting, with the increased and rapid speed of light,
 to be understood and validated 
as something we prefer to live by or as
ways of life that we are willing to let go of indefinitely …

Judging Life is Judging ourselves,
Judging another human being is Judging Self …
So if we choose to Judge our choices we judge All That Is,
since we are part of and reflect All That is,
whether it be reflecting the negative or positive aspects of Life,
reflecting the darkness or the light,
reflecting beliefs systems of being lovable or not lovable …
What we Believe we See!
So when we feel an urge to Judge what we perceive
in our world of physical Life,
take a step back from the experience and ask yourself,
"what do I have to believe about myself to be able to perceive this,
How do I define myself needing to choose this challenge
to learn what limits me and what expands me?!"

************
My next adventure that I remember from my past experiences,
happened "out of the blue."
I received a phone call from an acquaintance living in France,
A Dutch captain on a cargo ship that I became 
acquainted with working a temporary job at an office 
loading cargo ships.
He had a mansion in Cahor, a town outside Toulouse …
and he had a couple of months off sea and wanted somebody 
to accompany him for a while and I had expressed a desire to visit
that part of France … forgot that myself …
but he remembered and I was invited. 

I got my tickets and left and my friend picked me up
and we drove for a couple of hours and arrived at a huge 
rock mansion, I just love rock houses, there is something 
very rustic and special around having walls built
with natures creations of rock formations.
The air was raw and misty as it was in January so 
I was spending my nights in front of the biggest rock fireplace
I had ever seen, stunning!
It came in handy with its heat after a couple of weeks. 

It was a country side feeling around my friends mansion
as I woke up the next morning. 
We were surrounded by fields of grapes as far as my eyes
could perceive, I was definitely in grape/wine land.
I have never been a frequent drinker so I had no idea that 
there was Cahor wines and wineries all over the place.
We met JP, a friend, that took care of his mansion, 
when he was at sea.
I have never had so much wine in my entire life,
during a couple of weeks.
We travelled to all the wineries throughout the whole area,
every day tasting away.

I also did something that I never forget.
I was told that, I was going to experience something special.
So one day we went to pick up 3 huge pigs on a leash!!
I was totally confused and had no clue what was going to happen
with our new found pets.
You who know cooking have probably already guessed …
Yup! we were going truffle hunting!
We took our pets to a muddy field with trees surrounding it 
and then we let 
the pigs go wild with their leashes on.
What a treat! My pig pet found so much truffle for me,
counted in money it was a fortune,
beginners luck I guess for JP and my friend found hardly any
or they had planted them so I could find them haha,
just to make me happy.
I have loved truffles ever since and every time I eat them 
I remember my field trip in the mud holding a pig on a leash. 

The trip ended much sooner than planned 
because I got food poisoned at a 5 star restaurant and
I was throwing up and releasing every thing that passed
my lips into my system, shivering from intense fever.
I was intensely sick for five days firing up the fireplace
to the extreme, wrapped up  in my sleeping bag and blankets.
My first and only food poisoning ever experienced.
I don't do western medicine by choice,
my choice not to trust chemical manipulations of my body ...
I trust the body to heal and take loving care of itself,
 if I get out of the way and do my best to understand 
the messages given to me through its reactions. 
My friends eventually got worried 
because my fever kept staying at levels of 40 C+.
JP finally came to me with three capsules in bright colors
and shared with me that they were naturally organic. 

I asked him what they were and he told me
that he gives them to race horses when they have upset stomachs.
He was a vet. care taker of race horses amongst other things,
all in one guy.
I was at my wits end and I had changed my tickets
so I was planning on leaving the next day and thought that 
I can't fly feeling the way I felt so 
sometimes you just have to trust and take a risk.
JP did not take western medicine either so when he told
me that all is good, my gut told me to trust him.

The size and the color of the huge capsules I still remember lol
I took one "pill" and hoped that it would not come straight back up
and that I would survive …
Success!! Two hours later I had no nausea, no fever!!
I watched the reactions in my body like a hawk and 
nothing unusual seemed to occur except for the fact 
that I felt like a new born.
I am rarely sick so for me to create, what I created in a fancy 
restaurant was extreme …
I guess I wanted to return home sooner. 

My flight was leaving early morning the next day,
so the single club of Cahor had gathered 
their monthly single gathering
to celebrate and since I felt quite good but weak,
I decided to join the party.
A party with non stop food and drinks and dancing that started
late afternoon and ended around 3 in the morning.
There was no stopping of the food …
every hour a new load and their special drink in-between 
to make space for more.
I still don't know what that was but definitely hot 
for the digestive system.

We arrived at the mansion around four in the morning and
I packed my back pack and went to the big city,
jumped on the plane after a safety capsule to take care of 
any returning digestive mishaps from all the food intake,
the night before.
I was feeling very weak but ok.
It took me a couple of months to feel fully recovered
energetically in my physical body.
I had lab people check the last capsule just to know
what the miracle medicine was.
Totally organic without chemicals but with strength 
that would help a horse haha
I guess I defined myself as a woman 
with horse strength and digestive system after that.

I have eaten street food and had tap water
during my travels and never ever had one negative effect …
I go to a 5 star restaurant and I go down the drain.
I remember I told my friends that the food did not smell 
right but I did not trust my gut and choose to return the dish
 to the kitchen because 
of the upscale reputation of the restaurant.
Trust your gut not the fancy facade ...
Learning Treasures to embrace!

with Peace and Love in Joy,
Morayah

also visit 

www.santafespirit.com


  





No comments:

Post a Comment