Thursday, May 8, 2014

TRAVELS AND TREASURES 2

MY STORY:

THE TREASURES WE RECEIVE
FROM ALL OUR TRAVELS ARE PRICELESS
AND NOT FOR SALE!

The process of opening up 
an unknown box of life discovery,
by moving to a new culture is exciting and scary at the same time.
 All the life codes are different,
 language, definitions and belief systems ...
which made me alert and vibrantly alive and attentive.
I wanted to fit in and not be noticed as somebody not belonging.
So I decided to change the way I was perceived …
In Finland I was told and known to be  
 grumpy, pouty,  and a p-i-b, to those I knew as close,
 causing trouble and pain for everybody
 so I became what they believed me to be.
I was unhappy and felt attacked and lost so the choice was easy.

A new beginning, in a new environment, with a smile on my face,
surrounding myself with people who did not have a 
pre judgements about my personality …
I could play any role of being and consciously choose my experiences
and be on a totally different journey of experience.
I could be who ever I chose to be because 
I had no alien expectations projected onto me that I "had to" live up to,
 only helpful, loving, curious and interested people,
back then I was seen as exotic, a stranger to be discovered,
somebody different, but from a positive perspective.
I decided I had created heaven on earth.
I was loved and liked, and I loved and liked,
a beautiful journey …

I became the young woman, a perfect hair stylist, house wife, mother 
that would make everybody happy and me feeling a belonging, 
and learning that by choice
I could be accepted as a loving human being, the perfect woman.
I had an aunt from Finland visit once with my sister.
She had always disliked me and put me down and
 made sure it would not escape my awareness, that I was not likable.
 She stated after a state of the art breakfast …
"how were you able to create this rich and beautiful life for you,
being such a "big loser" ( my choice of replacement of declaration), 
while those that we all believed in have not … !"
I had proved everybody wrong and in my wounded 
mind and heart I gave the finger.
So I was still living belief systems and definitions
that I was brought up to live by.
I just chose to turn them around and show to myself and all others 
that I could be all that they told me I was not.
I was taking care of my family of choice to the T of perfection,
cooking, baking, sewing, creating the perfect home to impress …

At some point
the perfectionism had to crumble, since it was rooted in
choices and expectations
from a pleasing, resentful, angry, and wounded Self ;
just to prove all the persons thinking less of me wrong
(while I myself held onto the beliefs that I was less and not worthy!)
And so my world of perception had to break and thus crumbled!
But the treasures I received while having my experiences
of the other end of the teeter totter were priceless and precious …
learning what it felt like to be honestly liked and appreciated
for being somebody I chose to be myself and not being "poked."
I had a wonderful husband, two wonderful off springs, 
extended families reflecting all new aspects of me showing.
I learned endless creative skills and internal wisdom,
 that are mine to keep.
I learned that the motivation behind all that we choose needs to come,
Pure and True, from our Heart of Hearts.
There is no detour around living True Self in Joy from LOVE!
The Truth and the Lies need to be known and understood,
so that our choices of Life experiences are rooted in Self Love,
and not in belief systems and definitions and opinions,
that "others" have projected, are projecting, onto us 
to feel better about themselves.

The "Others" have become "the people voices" in our heads,
that keep repeating their stories filled with foolishness and lies, 
that we have been told
to trust and obey by, to survive and be safe.
As they keep up being persistent in telling 
their lies of deception and betrayal and limitations and lacks,
 we may eventually choose to hear them all, 
if and when we choose to own and take responsibility 
for the fact that we have made them ours and by choice live by them.
We have become belief thieves!
All these stories told,
 by the wounded people of our "past", victims of fear and helplessness, 
do their best to hold us back from succeeding,
to keep us in misery, pain, struggle, lacks, limitations, bored, in fear ...
all blocking us from living what we came here to be,
blocking us from seeing and perceiving our dreams materialize.
Not allowing us to live life in FREEDOM,
but being chained to short comings and limitations.
It is our Freedom of Choice:
to choose how we prefer to live the life in physical we were given.
All experiences are choices we have created,
 to learn and understand from who we truly are.
to be able to soar and play 
and be Free!

to be continued ….

with Love and Peace in Joy,
Morayah


I welcome you also to visit:

www.santafespirit.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment