Monday, March 10, 2014

MONEY - POWER - THE ILLUSION OF LIFE

GIVING AWAY OUR 
CREATIVE POWERS to MONEY …

This might not apply to you,
so pardon me, 
for generalizing in my story.

We humans have for a looong time
given away our powers to 
different made-up aspects of our physical life.

We are chained and co-dependent
to the definitions of the pictures in our heads
"how things are and should be!"
Because that is all we know
from our experiences and
from all that we have been taught.

Does not mean that it is the truth
just because we believe it is,
and don't have the courage
to believe in our own Truth!

"Money" as a definition for 
abundance / wealth 
is a gruesome powerful imprisoning factor,
(because it comes and goes like the tide) 
at least the way we have been taught to picture 
the "Money / Abundance" factor in our lives.

We are chained to
so many can and cannot(-s)
around having or not having money,
that when we don't have enough or 
when we loose what we have,
for one reason or another, 
we often become paralyzed and freeze 
and are abducted by survival mode.

The people, that have money are often scared of 
loosing what they have,
so they end up being workaholics (making more and more)
and never dare enjoy life without business intentions
running their physical minds/lives.

The people, that don't have any or don't have enough,
working with all they can get their hands on for survival, 
can't afford to enjoy life because 
they live paycheck to paycheck for minimum pay,
just to survive.

Both parties locked into
 their own fear induced realities.
The outside might look good,
but the inside might be totally 
toxic and stressed out.

There is an intense inner terrifying fear
 in our perceptions around money!
It has become such a powerful validation of Life
in relation to "Freedom and Power"
that just Being and Enjoying life
feels like it is out of reach.

All Abundance is a reflection of our Self Worth,
or lacks thereof.
Having or not having,
projecting
judgements, validations of worth or worthlessness
onto our experiences of one or the other.

We are busy fixing the outside,
when what we need most 
is to look inside and
understand why our Self Worth is 
so locked into definitions that we live by
and that make us sacrifice our 
own passions and dreams.

OUR STATE OF BEING creates our REALITY!


Most of us put our own True Dreams on hold, 
until ………

That "until" will never happen, 
"until" we let go!!! of the pictures in our heads,
that somebody else planted there;

"until" we truthfully and honestly find
the belief systems that run our lives and 
replace them with our own believes,

and TRUST that they are 
the Truth for us to live by and 
that they will guide us 
to the Freeway to our Dreams,
and thus inspire others to do the same.

HAPPY PEOPLE! 

I love Money! (don't get me wrong)
but I Love myself much more;
if I don't Love myself most of all,
that which I love more than me, will run my Life!

When I value myself 
from a state of unconditional Self Love,
I will not run myself down,
chasing something on the outside
to validate me,
and to make me look good,
and be accepted
and to just fit in.

with Love and Peace,
Morayah

No comments:

Post a Comment