Saturday, February 22, 2014

DO YOU LIVE YOUR DREAM OR SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM?!?


Have You lost touch with Your Dreams?

In our everyday life, still living in the survival mode structure of life, 
many of us abandon our own Dreams 
to fulfill Other People's Dreams,
and survive while doing this.

We place ourselves on the back burner having a self talk, 
a sounding board stating,
 soon I'll live my dream but I need this first,
 maybe when I retire ….
This is a choice of Life for many 
 since this is what lots of people were trained to believe in,
or a way of life we learned from
by watching who and what was validated around us, 
as we were growing up.
We learned to live to be accepted and validated by others!
We learned how to fit in!

People being able to live their Dreams is critical! 
… and I am here to support them!
 This is a critical statement! 
if this is truly what we believe to be True!
and we are truly ecstatic and inspired to help others live their Dream.

If this is what you have dreamed to do and be all of your life,
and this "dream" doesn't come from a need/hunger 
to be included and validated and loved (ego need),
but from a true bliss and excitement,

KEEP DREAMING AND LIVING!

What if …? this sounding board actually is only self talk
 from an inner longing to live a Dream, your Dream,
 but you really don't have the Self Worth to Trust and Believe 
in your ability and birth right 
to live your desired passionate Dream Life.

What if …? 
You instead project your dreams' fulfillment
outside of you onto someone else,
your boss, your partner, your friend, your grown-up kids,
your root family, cooperations etc
and feel a sense of fulfillment watching others
live happily ever after,
excluding you from the equation.

Maybe they mirror an aspect of You,
 that You have not inclusively accepted fully as You.
Your Birth Right to live your Life,
 being utterly happy and fulfilled! 

ARE YOU FOLLOWING YOUR HIGHEST INSPIRATION
IN EVERY GIVEN MOMENT?!

I'm not saying that all people should abruptly quit what they are doing,
and start living their Dream!!

There are belief systems that we still Trust,
believes that are the foundation for our chosen way of live. 
These belief systems need to be heard and understood
and then one by one released and Let Go of
if we wish to change direction peacefully!

If we jump from a cliff and believe that we are going to land hard,
 we will harm ourselves!
If we jump believing that we have wings that will carry us,
we will be alright!

When we fully and completely Trust and Believe,
 that our Dreams will take care of us and support our livelihood,
we can take a leap and dare ourselves.

We can take a leap sooner if we so choose,
but our experience will be a different one,
not wasted, not to be judged, just a different one,
 where we may choose to face depletion on one level or the other
just for the learning experience.

WE ALWAYS TRUST!!

In learning about my Self I found that I had invested
my Trust in Doubting myself and my Dreams
most of my life.
I doubted because
 my Self Worth and my Dreams were challenged growing up
and I made up believes about myself from these challenges!

I wanted different things out of Life than what was "normal"
so (out of ignorance and fear) I was told and convinced
 that what I wanted would never happen, mission impossible!

I moved away and abandoned my desires, my passion, my Dreams,
and developed into such a pleaser and work slave,
 that even I convinced myself that it was my Dream Life.
I chose to live a Life that my past designed for me
(even when I rebelled.) 
I lived a different life than what was the norm (of my childhood),
 but still fully invested and believing that my life
 was a life of sacrifice of myself (!) so others could be happy,
my self made up obligation in life.

I chose the second best way of Life,
 since I was taught to believe
that living my Dream was impossible, a delusion!
I was also taught that rich people are evil and live off of poor people!
Who really truly wants to be abundant
 believing that you will join "the club of evil"…
It created a belief in separation, me and them, 
instead of All of us as ONE, inclusive.

If we did not know within 
the different aspects of polarities of
 rich versus poor, black versus white, happy versus unhappy,
fear versus love, healthy versus sickly ...
we would not be able to recognize One from the Other,
 and thus we would not be able to consciously choose
 a personal preference of Life
to be experienced fully.

Digging in my Inner Swamp Lands for Belief Systems
that denied me the Life of my Dreams 
and being my True Self to the best of my ability,
has been / is an "exciting" ongoing challenge!
I have chosen to dare myself to have extreme experiences of fear
 to learn about all possible and impossible obstacles
 that Believing and Trusting
in lacks and limitations and survival mode
create for us.

What helped me move through these experiences
is this statement:

CIRCUMSTANCES DON'T MATTER,
MY STATE OF BEING MATTERS 
(matter = materialize)

Earth Life as a Life Form, 
experienced and perceived as physical matter,
will always challenge us to growth and unfolding
more of our True Self within All That Is.

We are given a Freedom of Choice
to make it hard and a struggle or / and
to have many exciting adventures
within one Big Boundless Abundant Adventure!

with Love and  Peace, Morayah





No comments:

Post a Comment